Roundup Nine DIY Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART SIX. Roundup of the past two weeks in case you missed anything. June 10th through June 24th, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- DIY Cross Cut Out Tee Shirt (Boat People Blog) here.
- DIY Ribcage and Heart Cut Out Tee Shirt Templates (Boat People Blog) here.
- DIY Easy Strapless Dress and Maxi Skirt (Ma Nouvelle Mode) here.
- DIY Grey Ant Inspired Sunglasses (Love Aesthetics) here.
- DIY Dip Dye Ombre Shoe Tutorial (Swellmayde) here.
- DIY Nightgown to Summer Blouse (See Kate Sew) here.
- DIY Braided Bead Necklace (Desde Tenerife Con Amor) here.
- DIY Beginner and Intermediate Book Clutch Tutorials Inspired by Olympia Le-Tan with Free Templates (Sprinkles in Spring) here.
- DIY Leather Studded Wrap Bracelet (Thanks, I Made It) here.
Favorite Craft/DIY Tutorials March 2012
Another sort-of-DIY. I like scrubs and stuff like this, plus as I’ve mentioned before, they make great (and personal!) gifts for those who can be hard to shop for or if you’re low on cash.
This tutorial also from Julie Blanner.
Urban Outfitters Inspired Night Stands | Craft Habit
I’ve recently decided that now I’ve decorated the rest of my house that it was time to decorate my bedroom. I got myself some gorgeous vintage style lemon coloured lamps and some matching zig zig pillows but I’ve still got my old bedside tables back from when I was 10! A makeover is just what they need. I love this makeover - especially the rattan in the door. If you don’t have cupboards already you can usually pick up ones like this at second hand stores. Try hardware stores or ebay rattan.
Colour Block Tote | Say Yes To Hoboken
If you’re looking to start sewing, then this is a great beginner project. I love that this is really pretty yet the combination of the heavy fabric & cotton tape means you can load up this baby with all your stuff! Personally I would use this for food shopping (you have to buy your shopping bags in Adelaide) because I could fill this to the brim - only one trip!